Friday, June 04, 2010

Explore Fun During School Holidays

Haha.. my boy hasn't attended a full time pre-school programme. So for him, it's a holiday on every day. In fact, he just has a very normal day everyday. Wake up, eat, play, watch TV, take nap, read and sleep... only me and my mom are his companions.

The mid-year school holidays start now. There are many holiday programs held at the major shopping malls. I think my 2y.o boy could take part in some of the programs. Let's go.

1) Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - Balloon Carnival
from 4th June to 15th June

- Free one ride on Hot Air Balloon (indoor) with purchase of RM 200 in single receipt
- Open for children aged 3 to 10 whose weight is below 30kg
Well, my 2.yo boy is not qualified to take a ride on the Hot Air Balloon. But I think he'll be excited to see the colourful balloons and meet the clowns who can make any kinds of art balloons.

2) IKANO Power Centre - Bird Park II
from 4th June to 20th June
-
Discover & Learn Bird Species, Photo booth, Feeding time, Colouring contest
- Spend RM 100 with any credit cards and bring home with a free goody bag of stationery & gifts
Definitely it's a good chance to educate the young kids about the variety of bird species. I've told my boy that we will bring him to meet the owls at the Bird Park... (hopefully they are there as seen in the ad)

Hope my boy could explore fun like the other school kids from these holiday programs. Happy School Holidays!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails