Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let's Be "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"!

I spotted a rack full of Eric Carle's books and related products at a mall in Tokyo. All prints about "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" are seen on various stationery and toys like note pads, rulers, pens, pencil cases, puzzles., toys, lunch boxes and so on. It must be quite popular reviewed amongst the local parents and children.

Frankly speaking, as a parent, I assure that this book is a must-read or must-have for you little one. And it's very good to be read through many years. The contents are ultimately riches in all sorts of knowledge (maths, days of a week, the life cycle of caterpillar, name of some fruits & food, the meaning of "hungry"). How could you miss this one?

I'm planning to conduct some study projects based on this book for my boy. And I think of inviting my friends' kids to join us too. Let's be the very hungry caterpillar!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails