Monday, August 02, 2010

Book Review: Maisy, Charley and the Wobbly Tooth

Book Review # 8:
Maisy, Charley and the Wobbly Tooth
by Lucy Cousins

I buy this book because I want to teach my boy to brush his teeth. He knows Maisy and Cyril from other Lucy's books so I think this one can comfort him to take up the challenge (with the characters).

In this book, many friends (include Maisy and Cyril) accompany Charley to see a dentist. All of them are given a demonstration of how to brush teeth by the nurse. Up... Down... Back... Front... then rinse and spit. Now I practise these steps with my boy every time he brushes teeth.

Overall, it's a lovely and simple picture book about a visit to dentist plus it depicts the simple steps of teeth-brushing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails